April 6th, 2011
VDK 2.0 (v2dk – Voice&VideoOverIpDevelopmentKit) is out! well… kind of
We’re very proud to announce the first technical preview of upcoming VDK 2.0.
This release includes the much awaited video support. The tech preview supports just windows platforms but, fear not , Linux and Mac Os X versions are just around the corner
By clicking here: VDK 2.0 Tech Preview for Windows (VS2008 - 32bit) [12.41 MB]
you can download a RAR archive containing the following:
* VDK 2.0 dll and the files necessary to compile projects with it
* a simple example that shows how to make a video VoIP call and test webcam in loopback (you can also try to see what happens if you test both features at the same time )
* fully commented source code for the above example
The archive is password protected, the password is the name of the archive: v2dkTP
Note: please bear in mind this is a tech preview, crashes might be expected and code has no kind of optimization whatsoever. We will be more than glad to receive any feedback you might want to give us.
March 14th, 2011
We’re very proud to announce that starting today VDK is now an official Qt Ambassador!
Check out the Qt Nokia Ambassador Site: http://qt.nokia.com/showcase
December 21st, 2010
Or to say it another way: “The rumors about our death have been greatly exaggerated!”
We’ve been quiet for a while, but rest assured that we’re far from dead
In fact, in order to give you a brand new Xmas gift we’re proud to announce the release of VDK 1.1 (Fawkes) for all platforms.
A brief changelog follows:
- A bunch of new codecs (G722, G728, G723, ecc.) available on all platforms.
- G729 is now available on all platforms
- .NET and Java helper modules are now part of official distribution and no more separate packages. You can now VoIP in your favourite programming language!
- HD Audio
- Noise Suppression API
- New low-level API (get call details: jitter, rtt, packet loss and more) – A glimpse of what is still to come in low-level infrastructure
- Support for Snow Leopard OS
- A few bug-fixes and usability issues were fixed.
We’ve been also pretty busy restructuring the internal architecture in order to integrate the long-awaited video! (yes it is coming! )
Happy VoIPing and merry Christmas to everyone
December 15th, 2009
NetResults announces a 15% discount on any order for all VDK versions (except the bundle Win32+Linux+MacOsX) for the month of December only!
This Special Discount is our way to wish a very Merry Christmas to our current and new customers.
Best wishes from our team!
October 12th, 2009
VDK developers will be present at Qt Developer Days 2009, the largest Qt-specific event, that will take place in Munich (Germany) from Oct 12-14. The team of developers, in fact, landed to Munich to attend the 3 days of workshops and seminars for Qt users.
For furher information or to arrange a meeting for a discussion, fill in the form in the Contacts page.