VDK Get it now!
In this page you can download a trial version of VDK or proceed to purchase a full-featured version.
Please consider that trial does not have all the features available in the full version and it is not allowed to develop commercial applications with it. Other limitations in trial version are:
- The call will be time-limited
- Not (yet) possible to interact with Java helper modules (but you can try .NET)
- Only raw audio files can be created
- Only one VoIP call at once can be handled
- The number of devices that can be connected at a time is limited to 4
- The only audio codecs available are: PCMU, PCMA and GSM
|Versions||Max Num. Connect||Developer||Price|
|Basic (single platform)||10||1||€ 1.500,00|
|Premium (single platform)||80||1||€ 2.750,00|
|Gold (single platform)||500||1||€ 5.500,00|
|Basic Multi (Win32 + MacOS + Linux)||10||1||€ 3.400,00|
|Premium Multi(Win32 + MacOS + Linux)||80||1||€ 6.200,00|
|Gold Multi(Win32 + MacOS + Linux)||500||1||€ 12.400,00|
* VAT 21% excluded
VDK 1.1 for Windows (32bit)
This is the VDK version for Windows platforms (VS2008 – 32bit). Windows XP/Vista/7 are supported.VDK 1.1.0 Trial for Windows (VS2008 - 32bit) [6.96 MB]
Please note that all needed libraries are provided in the installation package but some of your already installed libs could interfere, be sure to be using compatible versions in case. Check the forum to get help.